Spontaneous to the point of dopeyness. Who needs drugs when you have an imagination that can get you into trouble?
On Making Mistakes
"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Do I have to explain?
So maybe I fell for an image.
or an illusion?
I thought it was your jokes.
Maybe I knew what it was,
do I care?
I care enough to keep burning
in the fire.
Maybe you can explain it to me?
I think you want me to kill you ... metaphorically .... and dominate you. You have no control over your darkness and want me to do it for you ... because you see what I can do ... and the power that I have ...
Like if I was rich and you would like for me to pay all your things so you can't handle it, it's too hard for you ... that is ok. But as long as we don't forget we are individuals. I know that ... it is not easy to develope your individuality .... it is NOT. Dependence or overprotection don't make it any easier ...
So if you think about it, we are not as different from each other, maybe I act like this also because of that .... but how could you possibly know?
3 comments:
I think you want me to kill you ... metaphorically .... and dominate you. You have no control over your darkness and want me to do it for you ... because you see what I can do ... and the power that I have ...
Like if I was rich and you would like for me to pay all your things so you can't handle it, it's too hard for you ... that is ok. But as long as we don't forget we are individuals. I know that ... it is not easy to develope your individuality .... it is NOT. Dependence or overprotection don't make it any easier ...
So if you think about it, we are not as different from each other, maybe I act like this also because of that .... but how could you possibly know?
Hope you understand
I'm taking the time to understand.
Forget it, you just asked, didn't you ?
Post a Comment