On Making Mistakes

"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming

Monday, January 16, 2012

A silly doodle from many years ago


15 comments:

V said...

you did this now! what are you saying?

V said...

With you, I am nothing. With those ones you are the junkie and they are the drug.

This is gonna end up very very very .....

I must accept and never get in the middle, you know? free will :D

V said...

... very "bad"

V said...

two faces, same coin ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/samsimillia/junkie.JPG

good luck

V said...

But I don't want to be with you .... :/
do you understand?

zonedin said...

I understand. I did this many years ago, when I didn't understand.

V said...

zure ..

zonedin said...

on an airplane looking down on the clouds with the sun shining through....

V said...

You can do whatever you want with your energies. Don't touch mine, don't try to put me down with photos, words .... "stuff" I won't allow it .... it is my right, I gave you love ...

Your addictions are your responsability, if anyone who doesn't want to feed them is a "bitch" for you, ok, but please, respect my space and just go. You wouldn't be here at all if I wasn't around, be truth to yourself .... you know it!

Don't get me wrong, not trying to take you out or help you :)

V said...

hahahaha there is not rehab to that hahahahhaha XD

V said...

And if the world will notice ... they will put you apart .... like the black duck .... uughhh *.* no one will love you anymore ... :'(

zonedin said...

It is what it is. I can't bury it till I understand it fully, but it is not your responsibility...I understand that. I never intend to bring you down to me. I want you to be free.

V said...

Me either, I fell in love with someone else .... but not for putting you down, I was just alone and he was this tender, romantic and creative guy. You see? not to bringing you down either ...

zonedin said...

That makes me happy for you and I hope he has brought you happiness.

V said...

He did :)

Post a Comment