this is st pattys day theme and that is clover. do you like dakk beer? i think it tastes horrible I dont drink beer often but when i do i like yeulenng or however you spell it yingling its a medium color ale or lager. if i went to wiki i coud sound like i knew what i was talking about but its relaxing to just be an idiot too sometimes :)
I intended to put this up at St. Patty's day, but I get too busy. That patch of clover was growing at my front doorstep and I did try to find a four-leaf clover...I try every year. I do have some lucky clovers my great-grandma had found. They are smooshed in the big family bible. I love beer and it is all my body will let me have right now. I know this because it will kick my butt if I don't listen. I prefer the amber and dark ales. But a golden lager or a hefeweizen is wonderful on a hot day! It's perfect to let yourself relax;~)
ha ha, i was a little toasted when I posted that. some people in my family brew beer ( at home) but i neber got into that.
the pictures you put up look good. Its weird how all the film is gone now and everything is digitalbut it seems a lot easier. My dad gave me all these old cameras . He was a shuttter bug.
3 comments:
this is st pattys day theme and that is clover.
do you like dakk beer? i think it tastes horrible
I dont drink beer often but when i do i like yeulenng or however you spell it yingling
its a medium color ale or lager. if i went to wiki i coud sound like i knew what i was talking about
but its relaxing to just be an idiot too sometimes :)
I intended to put this up at St. Patty's day, but I get too busy. That patch of clover was growing at my front doorstep and I did try to find a four-leaf clover...I try every year. I do have some lucky clovers my great-grandma had found. They are smooshed in the big family bible.
I love beer and it is all my body will let me have right now. I know this because it will kick my butt if I don't listen. I prefer the amber and dark ales. But a golden lager or a hefeweizen is wonderful on a hot day! It's perfect to let yourself relax;~)
ha ha, i was a little toasted when I posted that. some people in my family brew beer ( at home) but i neber got into that.
the pictures you put up look good. Its weird how all the film is gone now and everything is digitalbut it seems a lot easier. My dad gave me all these old cameras . He was a shuttter bug.
Post a Comment