On Making Mistakes

"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Special

I sometimes think I am special.
Other times I think you are special.
But I always want to be special for you.

5 comments:

V said...

:)

rivercat said...

im too tired to think much of anything-my trip was exhausting. i imagine you have done a lot of traveling too
my dad had a stroke and my mom a tia and both are scary. they happened at diff. times but was in the house both times with thenm when they got them.my dad fell down the attic stairs and couldnt move his right side and we called the ambulance...my mom just fell on the floor and we called.
luckily they both recovered

zonedin said...

Oh That is good that they both recovered. My mom also is in the 4th stage of small cell lung cancer. She's got lots of issues. I took a family leave and bought a one-way ticket. She's a fighter, so we'll see how it goes. I'm really all she's got. My mind has been really full lately, but I can't seem to sort it all out. Being here is good for me too.

rivercat said...

yes i know how it is with the hospital (im assuming that i know) and knowing bout the condition and the illness etc seems tohelp, atleast for me, as i like to think i knowvwhats going on. then you cant help but think about what life love and family means along with your own mortality and all the memories and the relationship itself. it is aot to think about.

rivercat said...

lot

Post a Comment