On Making Mistakes

"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wish Upon a Star

I used to believe in wishes coming true,
in a life of dreams and adventures too.

I used to think you could make me happy,
in a dream life made for two.

I used to think I was wise, 
now I know now it's not true.
yd 9-21-10

3 comments:

zonedin said...

I just found this in my unpublished posts. I had planned to make it better and find a picture, but I forgot about it.

Whatever said...

I used to believe I knew what would make me happy,
Now I'm not sure I know what happiness is.

zonedin said...

I knew what would make me happy, then I got confused and forgot...now I remember.

Post a Comment