On Making Mistakes

"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jim Kane - The Thing That I Love



"All promises feel old, don't believe a thing your told."

5 comments:

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JSB said...

Beautiful. Listening and watching this, I noticed your quote up to the right; "Make us to choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong, and never be content with a half truth when the whole can be won."
~Col. C. E. Wheat
Maybe that's why we kill the the things we love, sometimes. Maybe we're just stupid, sometimes. :-}

zonedin said...

I think it's all screwed up with an ideal vs. reality battling with perception. And you're right JSB, we're just stupid sometimes.

Heart Of Darkness said...

Smiling ,still it was beautiful video to watch and some how ,left different messages maybe for each one that reads it .

zonedin said...

Thank you Carolina Bratz. I am sure it can leave a different message for each individual..that is where perception comes in....based on our experiences.

Everyone loves a wedding. Some of us find out all too soon it's just a public display to fit into an expectation and not what it could have been.

Post a Comment