On Making Mistakes
"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather, that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
Silly Me
I really did believe....
Salvador Dali
I could fly one day.
7 comments:
looking at the profile pic of you on the flower getting a drink...
I see wings!
Maybe you still will. :)
There is always hope. I found five owl feathers today to add to my collection. I'm gonna build myself some wings. I love the butterfly in me! I took that portrait;~) Thanks for the positive energy...needing that!
I have to keep telling myself that its ok to feel good and not keep worrying about when im going to be depressed again. It may be some kind of reverse psychology i dont know :)
Keeping busy works for me, but I have to listen to the right emotional music or I will piss myself off. I cannot reverse psych myself with music
Maybe we all can: http://www.vimeo.com/3754117
'I want to thank you
For making me
A little more sure
A little more wise
And courageous'
I LOVE that video! It mesmerizes me. It's so beautiful. Thank you;~)
Post a Comment