thats nice. do you feel a connetion now more to dinosur mountains?
this is my spirituality tonight. the dinosaur is not comletely visible (likely it extends far beyond ths universe)and not asleep and very connected /similar to us ...motherly protecive yet need to have a sense of separation and it easier if you cant even see completly what from
I can still see the dinosaurs in the mountains if that's what you mean. But only when I am on a road trip. You think we still have dinosaur spirits, Maybe they have had their metamorphosis or are still in the pupa stage?
Those thoughts above I remember having since forever. I don't necessarily think the enormous creature to us ants, is a dinosaur. I always thought it was so enormous that it might even be what we believe to be our Universe. But if we could get far enough away from it, we could see the figure of what it is that we live in or on.
That takes me back to my "Cat in the Box" book that I read over and over as a child. I just felt I wanted it to go farther/further.
7 comments:
thats nice. do you feel a connetion now more to
dinosur mountains?
this is my spirituality tonight. the dinosaur is not comletely visible (likely it extends far beyond ths universe)and not asleep and very connected /similar to us ...motherly protecive
yet need to have a sense of separation and it easier if you cant even see completly what from
I can still see the dinosaurs in the mountains if that's what you mean. But only when I am on a road trip. You think we still have dinosaur spirits, Maybe they have had their metamorphosis or are still in the pupa stage?
Those thoughts above I remember having since forever. I don't necessarily think the enormous creature to us ants, is a dinosaur. I always thought it was so enormous that it might even be what we believe to be our Universe. But if we could get far enough away from it, we could see the figure of what it is that we live in or on.
That takes me back to my "Cat in the Box" book that I read over and over as a child. I just felt I wanted it to go farther/further.
This reminds me or the australian aboriginal creation stories. God like creatures that formed the earth and then lay down and became a part of it.
And these beings are still here watching and protecting the land.
The whole culture and spirituality is quite beautiful from what I've read.
i love this. i miss that time.
xo
wroteitforme.blogspot.com
there was a time when ...
i belived that the world was perfect
i thought that if you slept with pillows you were rich
i belived the amount of oxygen on this earth was limited
i did a post on what i belived when i was a child. you know, the strange things your grew to belive as a child, the stuff that your mind conjured up.
yeah, well, i elaborate on those three beliefs in this post --
http://riskyshmisky.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-own-myths-from-my-childhood.html
its quite interesting. you should see for yourself.
Thank you for reading mine Reina, yours is absolutely beautiful!
i do love this one whole heartedly <3
Post a Comment