I spend a great deal of time doing my own thing, so it's not such a bad life after all. My kids all have their interests, my husband loves to bike ride and drink with friends many times a week, so that frees me up for what I want to do. As a teacher I have summers off, though the district keeps shrinking the summer. As long as I pay the bills, clean the house, make the food, solve the problems, maintain the pets, cars and health of all under this roof, there will be peace.
But when I want to go somewhere, I have to either sneak out or engage in WW111. That is my biggest issue. I want to be free to go, go. I don't want to hear no, no.
It's my life too!
But when I want to go somewhere, I have to either sneak out or engage in WW111. That is my biggest issue. I want to be free to go, go. I don't want to hear no, no.
It's my life too!
No comments:
Post a Comment