I have to go do a bunch of things now. Then I must really clean out my closet. It has become a catastrophie. I leave in a week for my trip. I need to leave things in order here, or something might be done that I'm not happy about.
I only got through half of my closet. Do you know I have two boxes of that Monavie acai berry juice in my closet and I can't seem to bring myself to drink it. Once I drank a big swig and it felt like a slimy slug went down my throat. Now I can't get over that memory, that I might be swallowing a slug preserved in that juice:-p I've had those cases in there for a whole year. I really should just drink it or give it away.
I went for a walk with a friend tonight. It seems we have similar frustrations so we just vented to each other. That was good and then I layed on a heating pad to help with my back pain. You know, I'm really just falling apart. I only drank carrot juice for dinner. I feel perfectly content. And I watched Lisa's eyebrow video. I was so surprised that she felt the same as I do on the eyebrows. And she's a professional! That made me feel good. I should be sure to introduce her videos to my daughters. Only one will take advice from it. The other thinks everything I support is wrong.
You can go with whoever you like, I find we will end up with people our same value ;) or we will just became like that? For me you are not good enough :)
You had plenty opportunities, you rejected all of them, it looks to tend to go to the dark, so that is your free choice I don't share. I don't believe in platonic love is like living in an illusion that makes you feel incomplete. I just want to be very happy :) and if you are obviously not part of it I just want you out. If I would have kept talking with guys who dishonoured me I wouldn't be writting to you right now .... this is a flow, the peachyflow? and I go walking to my personal happiness. No one said it was easy. This is not easy at all, really not easy. Instead of giving me a hand you decided to push me harder and give me more pressure any chance you have ¿? is not because of me, is your personal experience all of this, you will have your reasons for sure. I don't know what to tell you really :/ I don't care about you
If you don't care about me, I really don't know why you are here, unless to do harm to me? Why are you here? Why do you share things that help me, then say things that are really hurtful? Why are you a better person than me? Do I hurt you? Do I criticize you? Do I even know who I am communicating with?
I don't plan every move that I make. I respond to what is in front of me. I get a phone call, I make a decision. I see a thing that needs doing, I do it right then. Then I see another to do and I do that, then I forget if I finished the first thing. But my body is ruling me now. It hurts and I am responding to it. Trying to relieve the pressure. You talk about pressure. You have no idea the pressure I am under. I really don't think so. I am good at looking relaxed, even when I am ready to explode. I don't know why, because in my mind I think I appear stressed. But everyone says, "You handle everything with such grace!" "You are so calm,". But I am not calm inside. And I am making changes. I'm not ignoring this. I like to give time to important things, not rush, but being mindful hopefully
I'm likely to be very silent on the Internet in the coming year, but I might need a venting place or a person to talk to that is not judgemental. I don't have my mother or my grandmother anymore. Not that they were perfect, but they did provide me something that helped through troubling issues.
Without them and even now without my mother-in-law who really helped during tough emotional times.. Now I look at things differently.. Maybe they were not the best to be listening to all these years? I should have been listening to myself all along, just maybe.... But I don't feel confident that I have the right answers.
After work today I am going back for another of those deep, painfully therapeutic massages. I've prepared my body the best I can for it. Getting some excersize, taking lots of IB profin to reduce swelling, laying on a heating pad and drinking fluids nonstop. I also am planning to fast for a few days.it just feels right to do that. I'm just having liquids. That's my plan, its just a baby step to try and eliminate this nagging back ache.. Then I can move on to other things:-)
You compare me, that is an insult itself. I am here because I entertaine myself here actually and till new situation and with the spying abuse, I find I can do about it as I wish. The rest is just a reflection of yourself to me. I don't understand either why you would say you love me and then go get a ring for someone else or hold hand with another ¿? I mean, just a reflection of yourself .... following this flow :/
All your decisions are wrong, I don't have to pay for that, also if you have pressure I can tell you know, exactly what you deserve, you could have been free of most of it but .... your decisions. Also if you repress yourself and you feel better insulting me because I DON'T well, I don't have to pay for that really when your anger once and for all ¿?
but if you are gonna do it, do it with fruits best, and juices, make yourself some juices and drink water. Sweet ones, the acid ones they don't recommend it for the stomach :/ I like doing that when I can, but I do need some coffee, but then you get double effect of cafeine !! next time I will take it with some stevia sugar and maybe almond milk? so coffee is a bean too ;) but if you are nervous don't take coffee
"Stevia:
Stevia is processed from the leaf of the stevia plant, which is native to South America. This herb derivative has no effect on blood sugar, insulin signaling and triglyceride formation.
It develops most of its sweetness from glycosides called stevioside and rebaudioside. These compounds are 250-300 times sweeter than sucrose, which makes them have the ability to withstand heat and have longer shelf life.
Studies have even shown the stevia leaf to have beneficial effects at improving cellular insulin sensitivity and at reducing the risk of type II diabetes and high blood pressure."
You know? I went and check b-12 vitamin to the pharmacy and 5 doses of 1000 umg I think is just 2,30 euros. You can drink it or inject it, I think is a good idea to take some with you if going out just in case you drink too much :/
you know? so many girls should watch this Lisa Eldridge video about how to use make up http://youtu.be/Jwngbzv0gbY she is very good!! I totally agree with her :)
I haven't heard of the stevia. I typically do not like any replacement sugars. Just like replacement butters. I just go with the real thing in moderation. But I will look at that. If it is simply a natural extract then maybe it could be better, because I do like a few sweet things.
I didn't try it really, I asked a friend of mine who is a nutritionist, I asked him if he tried it and told be that the flavour is a little much bitter compared with sugar. I don't think you can get this pure so it is 200-300? sweeter than sugar and they have to slow it down maybe? actually is a plant, you can take a leave a day and is good for diabetes and colesterol :) I want to try that, but I do like sugar, I just say for a time, also I was thinking (as I use to lol) and caries which is a streptococos? who causes it, candida and other opportunistic microorganisms natural in our bodies grow up because they feed from sugar :/ so if you take probiotics and remove sugars for a time, they will have to come back to the healthy quantity they belong to? I mean you don't need to be a doctor or study many years to know this simple thing. Also aspartate it looks it is artificial and really bad and as you say, I really never liked it ....
Till I don't finish with that probiotic balance I am not gonna stop it. I am so sure if most people will have this probiotic livings balanced they will need 40/60% less medicaments at least
I find Earth itself needs probiotic beings on it. See? chinese people are becoming like the Earths fungi :/ very opportunistic beings .... mmnnhhhh I wonder who is giving them sugars ;)
It's nice that you want to share what you have learned about the probiotics and other healthy things. I find the doctors just want to prescribe pharmaceuticals. They don't offer any other alternatives. It's like so many if them are involved in the conspiracy,, whatever that conspiracy is??? Like to make healthcare expensive and not really to find lasting cures.. Just disguises. I know my doctor recommends lots of fruits, vegetables and water.. And less meat.. But I have known that for years. I keep saying there is another reason that I have these ailments.. But he just thinks I don't have enough fruit and water... He has no idea and doesn't tell me to look into anything else:-/
I've been taking charge of my health for more than twenty years now.. It's so important to do that. My doctor is just another resource if I can't figure it out. He has really helped me with other issues. He says I should be on a vegetarian diet. It's hard for me to do being prone to hypoglycemia and I don't really enjoy the texture of beans:-/
yeah, they have a doughy texture, I do like them, I am more concerned about the gas they give you actually :/ it is a pitty the best vegetables make you feel that way, otherwise I will take them as much as I could, they are full of iron so important for us women you know? "special days" ^_^ hihihi Conspiracy?? mmmnhhh ... well it is more like obvious, stevia itself was forbidden I think?? marihuana has many properties for healthy issues and many more, just raw plants. Also they give you the fear, they will scare you but never give you a solution ¿? for me that is horrible, gives them such a power over you ... I can't understand, also if population has fear they are easier to manipulate and the money all those medicaments give them. I just find actual medicine is good just for one thing, urgencies, like on accidents and all that, I find you can give anti-biotics etc ... they can be fast, but for the rest ... mainly bullshit. But don't you find many doctors go to study that because they know they will get much money, how many for real passion about it?? most of them do it for the money and they don't want to get fired ¿? Also I don't think they look into anything else because they just don't know about it!! medicine is a science and is limited, intellectual so they get stick to that as diplomatic people do, but not because of that you must trust everything they say, I believe like half of what they say, the other half I will do it myself ..... they didn't give me a choice
On the beans for me it's the outer shell to the mush middle experience that bugs me.... But I do enjoy the small tender skin beans, like the little white ones. I also really love the flavor of black beans. If I do a dip or with tacos those are the ones I use. I haven't noticed an obnoxious amount of gas produced when I enjoy these beans, but I know two people that all beans do obnoxious things inside them. Maybe it's just my small portions that prevents it? The food that does horrible things to me is corn. I try to stay away from it. I think my body just cannot digest it easily. My abdomin really hurts after consuming corn products.
I agree on the doctor discussion, you have to find one who is doing that job for the right reasons... To help people:-)
My fast is going well. I really do not feel hungary. I am eating fruits mostly, but not too many, drinking lots of water. I must flush out all the toxins released from the massage. I stil have pains in my back, so I went to the chiropractor and stiill doing heat therapy. But it's improving I believe.
Tonight I will go to a class with my chiropractor on alchalinity. I am totally fasting for the next two hours so they can do a test. But anyway, it's just for information, if they are trying to sell a product, forget it. Those products presented that way are far overpriced.
actually there are machines which ionize water, you connect them to your water pipe I think. They do 2 kind of waters, the acid one which is not good for drinking but is good for the skin so the skin, hair and nails are acid, and the alkaline one which is the one for drinking. Anyway, do you think that has to do with your back? I find it to be emotional, maybe you feel a heavy cross on your back?? I know you like Jesus :/ Actually for self-healing the best is to take out of your diet dairy, eggs and meets buff (the nicer things hahahaha) It is very important you to find the root of the matter, I do with my itchings and things ... then info comes and you go healing Maybe you feel like you are gonna be crucified?? maybe??
Sugars are acidity. I find fruits to be the very best for the body actually, when I take a plate of fruits a day, a big plate for a long time, my body really likes it and the skin looks shinny and hydrated. But right now I am limited to what we have in here and really there is not much :)
water can be pretty magic, the water little things pass information to the rest of water around ..... so it is not just like drinking nothing, tiny smart things. They use the method discovered for Johann Grander to vitalize water from the sea which they took the salt away AND then becomes distilled water, poor water :/ they will put a little bit of an energized good water in there and magic!! all is good ---> http://youtu.be/Fjw8rq_28_s 2 minutes ;)
I just came out of the class. It was really good and covered the main basic needs for our survival, and what can be done to keep healthy in those ways. They were not selling anything. But we are already customers of their chiropractic services.
I think the little boy just wants her to hug him back. It's really funny how persistent he is:) Or maybe he just enjoys the reaction she gives him. I know that toddlers usually love to keep doing things that create a reaction from their parents.. Even a negative reaction... They only stop when it involves real pain which makes them cry... or .. as I tried my best to do with my children is to distract them with something more interesting.
I don't believe it's anything sexually inspired unless he observed his fathers behavior with his mother regularly and thought that looked fun. But I don't know, I do know from raising a son that even babies get erections regularly and it does feel good to them to touch and rub on it. But, I don't think that urge to particularly want to put it near a girl would have been innate until he's older, unless somehow he observed or learned it. That is just my opinion.
I did learn a lot tonight and I have many changes still to make, even though much of it I did already know. They even recommended that book "The China Study" it's really an eye opener. I read it several years ago. You should read it... You may get a new opinion of the Chinese. They are better off sticking with their cultural foods and not change to an American diet. Ok I must run to shop:-) sleep tight!
China people has good things, the creative people, but the expansion they have is a parasitize one :/ I am not like a racist, just is not even good for them themselfs
no, come on! there is nothing sexual about it, sex is not a thing kids needs, in energy terms actually :/ there are energetic reasons for sex. I think is more like a magnet, he wants to get close to her so he feels better, like when touching his little thing, there is nothing sexual about it, they just feel better. You know such kids don't have mind really like that so he just does what makes him feel better, he is not even thinking! hihihihi some moments I just felt like he went to make push ups to impress her XD hahahahaha
I certain I was trying to say that I did not think it was sexual at all, because some people in the comments seemed to relate it that way. Yes, I think you may be right on the trying to impress her with his push up moves:-)
I know that feeling when you just want to get so close to someone... Just to embrace them wholly!
ok, I understand the fight in here .....ok ... but the birdies .... I don't understand! http://youtu.be/FoNVfyxtXjs are they cheering them up or asking for peace? lol yiiiihhaaa!!!
I said I don't like when he ridicules and degrades the kids till they are in tears and they go through this period of years crying their rooms then showing very little emotion.. Till one day they find their independence of his approval. That does not impress me at all. It makes me mad.
My husband doesn't play silly with our kids. He's arrogant and stupid with them. He's stingy, controlling, and critical. It is never a thought in his mind to spend any fun time with his kids only they can be invited to a plan that he wants to do for his own pleasure with his guy friends. He has two daughters but I have to force him to take them on a daddy daughter date somewhere they would like. He goes years without one on one quality time with them.
I know there is a huge difference between the kind of silly fun I was talking about and what he does with his kids. He's the kind of guy who would fight with his five year old son over a game of catch. He expected to go it like professionals and the child just wanted to play catch. He loved catch. And he loved to be pitched to. He and I would play for hours all kInds of baseball play, but with my husband within minutes the child would be crying on the couch and hubs would be yelling at me, trying to justify his anger towards the child. It always disappointed me and pissed me off, because I had to clean up after cooking and serving dinner, then go out and do the dads job playing catch.., when I'd played with the kids all day.
I have friends who's husbands play with their kids and it's a noticeable difference. We all say how lucky they are to have such sweet husbands.. And they agree how lucky they are. I'm thinking of two who I can say this about.
That video is crazy! I think the cats are reacting to the tension created by the birds. As if the birds weren't there bothering the cat... Then those two cats might have just passed by each other without a fight.
Even tonight, my daughter brought home friends then he's all pissed off and huffs up the stairs to avoid communicating with them. He'd already been gone for three hours laying in the couch, drinking beer and watching the game, the game was even over before they came.. But nooooooo he can't be excited to see his daughter entertaining friends, he has to criticize everything they are doing. My younger daughter hasn't brought friends over for years unless dad has been away and it was just me.
One thing they do seem to be able to enjoy with their dad is a couple of particular television shows. He used to go backpacking with the kids because I pushed him out to do it. Because I stayed home with the youngest one. I love backpacking it's just too much to pack when dealing with a little kid in diapers. But I am afraid now the little one won't get that type experience with him because he's doing less and less. Sometimes I worry he is getting Alzheimer's. He acts very selfish and limiting like his mother did. She now has Alzheimer's.
What I mean by limiting is... Won't answer the phone or the door. Won't read the mail. Only wants to socialize with people he already knows. Has quit major hobbies that he has special training for and we used to do together. Is giving away expensive equipment that we can never replace in order to do those hobbies again. Only interested in the activity of cycling with guys that he already knows. Suspicious of everybody and reacts sarcastically in every situation. This is not who I married, other than the sarcastic part.
The birds usually just want the fur for their nests, but I don't get why such persistence...however, they may have learned that in a cat fight much hair will be flying...so it's an opportunty. But I think it's funny that the white and grey cat keeps flicking it's tail..Usually that is more of a playful sign. The birds sometimes act like they think it's a giant worm which will be a marvelous meal. It's pretty crazy!
I don't think has nothing to do with it, so cats eat birds ... I think there is something like they are enjoying it .... because they go looking the other cat too ... maybe is what you say too but ... it's really worth it?
It's really funny to watch:-)) you know the birds here have been behaving strangely it seems. It's like the beginning of spring to them. Or it could be the young birds that haven't figured out where the food is. I'll try to take a video if I see it again, but this phone doesn't zoom in. I see crows squawking and jumping around like crazy on rooftops.. The bluejays are chasing each other making crazy noises and they did eat every last cherry off of my tree. I think they don't know where to find other food.
Yes, that's why I let the birds eat the cherries. I never tried anything to scare them away. I thought there would be enough for all of us. I was wrong. But it's ok... I just wonder about the bird's food supply, if its becoming scarce for them? Because I have been seeing birds of several varieties picking at the carcasses of road kill squirrels. It surprises me to see even the small sparrows pecking at raw meat in the road. We get thousands of turkey vultures here, they are even competing with them.
I like birds and cherries!! :D not much into predators :/ I really think some animals, not much of them are made to kill. I don't know if there is enough food for all of them ... but I noticed something, I don't have a blog otherwise I would write about it, but I have this theory of mine about animals, and human beings too ..... like I find if you would count them, there will be the same number of people who can't conceive for undefined reasons as the number of orphans/abandoned kids. Also the same way I can't understand why for example my brothers kitty had 3 kitties which is not much, they use to have like from 4 to 6, this is just a teenager kinda kitty (little promiscuos ... -.-) and how they will poison them on the streets between other animals they don't find suitable ..... about that you say with food, I find nature has a way to regulate that naturally, like if we wouldn't harm the animals, maybe they will have like 1,2 kitties instead of 5 or so? there is a reason for a kind of animal to be here, like you or me we have a function after all ..... ¿? do you understand? I don't really think there is a reason to worry .... but it hurts when you see a nice animal suffering, but we do suffer to, that is life still on Earth ..... :/
There was a time that they euthanized all the stray kitties in Puerto Rico, then they had a terrible rat problem. So they began importing cats again. Now they leave the stray cats alone and even people put food at the park where many stray cats live. There is a balance in nature I agree with you. It's really hard to witness the horrors of the balancing act though. I don't like to see any animal suffer, even ants, snails, spiders not anything.. Even a snake that might bite me, it's hard to watch its head get chopped off.
I am traveling now and there is not much opportunity to get free wifi in these countries. I am in Krakow Poland now. It's a beautiful city filled with amazing architecture and lots of young people because of the University.
I'm feeling fine except back pain that some others here have said it is probably a kidney stone in my left kidney. Fortunately it is manageable right now. I have my codeine from the last time, just in case it gets terrible. I am eating only the vegetarian meals, and it turns out that they are the best. Everybody looks at my plate and want to request vegetarian meals now. On this trip we eat family meals at restaurants so there are no choices just what is served, except for the vegetarians:-)
can you believe I am taking care of a baby sparrow now, it fell from the nut too at my niece's high school :/ it's getting smarty, it is smaller than my pinky finger and already escaped from the cage twice!! the second time I placed some clothes around, even like that could get to the balcony and stay in there, the only thing does is jumping a little bit so I don't know ....
I don't know how these stones keep happening to me? I eat really good. They think it's made of calcium and not the uric acid ones. I was told not to eat so much fish, but that was the only meat I've been eating much of the time. So now nothing meat is how I'm going to try to eat.
What a cute little sparrow. You do get lots of birds to nurture don't you? I saw a bunch of sparrows flying wildly around in the sky above the church today. The square in Krakow is very beautiful and so much going on. The bars were filled with people watching the soccer game tonight and so much yelling, chanting and singing. It was very exciting. The kids enjoyed a street musician playing classical guitar. They danced and clapped for him. I gave a few of them money to put in his case, then they wanted his signature on their arm. I bought his CD which is simply a hand made one, but I loved his music. It will be good for having a dinner party.
I'm sure your little birdie would rather be free, even if it's more dangerous for him. It's nice you are trying to help the little one. Maybe he'll appreciate your care in retrospect, once he's healthy and free.
as long as I researched urine is just an extension of the blood, sterile ..... I don't understand why that happens. You know? they say that actually is the liver the one who removes toxins and then send them to the large intestine and the blood, like right now for example I take extra chocolate, like I am sitting and not really using physical energy, the kindeys go and take the excess sugars because at the "moment" you are not using them. That is actually their function, they really live in the now, the same with calcium, minerals ..... it must be a reason for that to happen. You should think a little deeper about it. Also this mystic, naturist man I red about a little, says what a coincidence the place where the extension of your blood regulates itself it's just in the same place where we have sex usually (well, there are exceptions obviously) and how the sex is the way to regulate excess of energy or something like that ... very interesting. Funny how the gays like it from behind when that is the place where actually toxins go away at .... I know it's not nice to say but once I red about why gays, I mean the real ones, no pervs, real gays .... they were gays in this life because of many sins in past lifes ¿? that doesn't sound good, but do like it from behind lol I suppose there is another kind of energy going on there .... So what I mean, you should try to think a little bit what may happen to you. You need your kidneys working well, you really need them :/
The little birdy is crazy to go free, but can't fly!!! so where is going?? this morning at 8am woke me up singing, I suppose is hungry, in one day, I had to open its beak to eat yesterday, now does it itself lol, learns very fast!! I use this bread and mix it with many water, is almost liquid, I use a soft plastic dropper. And now at 10am its been like 3 times or so a small turtle dove goes in front of the house, to my brothers roof and stars owling, I find that is Pidgy for sure :/ wakes me up too. This is the circus lol
They are playing the Eurocopa in there I think :) I watched the match the other day, I just watch the matches who are really important, if we didn't pass that one, we couldn't keep going, we couldn't even to draw level.
Hello, I've been away from Internet for most of my time. It's really just a few minutes in the hotel lobby that I might get. There is a doctor on this trip and she says that some people are just stone makers. Like oysters that make pearls. She had a girlfriend who at 28 years old had her whole bottom of kidney filled with stones and had to have them removed. It was enough to make a necklace. Mine are of calcium composition. You know like the calci kind. The last I had my ph tested I was neutral like water.
Sugar may be my worst toxin. Even though I eat right most of the time, I might at one moment have something sweet and then binge on it. It's a bad habit, but I don't do it often.
I don't know anything about gayness, but I don't think up the butt hole is how nature intended it. There are lots of bad bugs in that area. I think it was only intended for one purpose. But there are always gonna be those people who try to change the direction of the wind. Something like that, I don't know. I have to go have breakfast now then get on the bus for Saltzburg. I hope the birdie enjoys this day. Say hello to Pidgy for me:-)
ok, I'll say hello to Pidgy from you. Yes, she surely can make a necklace :D hahahahaha As long as is not bad for your healt, it's ok to be an oyster :/ maybe you should go read about what is the purpose of oysters ..... mmmmnnhhh Enjoy your trip!!
I think I heard about men having their G point inside there .... well, I mean if they do it, they may enjoy it ¿? besides I don't find there is much they can do about it. But it is truth there are many pervs out there, boys and girls, they decided to be so .... that is their own experience. You know? Osho says (lol) that we first fall in love with our bodies, for example, me femenine and then with the opposite one, so is more in handy ¿? I don't know, I think I told you about it before, which doesn't mean you are a gay, it is just that is more familiar. I think for being a real gay you must have the capacity to actually fall in love with the person, but for the sex is just pervy. That, close to anorexia hurt much our generations ... but nothing that can't be fix :)
I will look into the stevia sugar. I usually don't like fake sugar, but you said before its really a natural thing. I think that is a sensitive area that I know my husband enjoys if I fiddle with at times. I always thought he's subconsciously gay... I just joke with that because he has a couple male friends that he strangely close with, they play gay sometimes. No.. Really they do!!! That friend knows how because he has two gay brothers. But sometimes his wife and I say they should just get together for real.
I am in Salzburg now and saw all the churches and castle. It is sooooooo beautiful here! We go to the salt mines today and up to the Eagles nest.. Then tomorrow it's time to head home. I get sad about that. I'm already melancholy. I hope to someday get back here.
the only thing I don't like about a "man" actually is when they say "oh, that one is a fucking gay" I can't stand that "I'm the macho" it's more, I will tell you if a man is so sure of being a man, can get into a dress, put make up on and laugh about it, because he knows he is a man!! I find the one who says those horrible things are more gays than the rest, like they reject their small femenine part they have for sure as we women have a masculine side, I have a masculine side, I try to work on my femenine side more and more so I find is good for me, particulary if you think about babies and all that, but I find my masculine one sometimes is very pronounced, but I am like that ^.^
We are in Austria and then went to Lake Konigsee in Bavaria and went to the top of a 6000 ft mountain, then into the ground to the salt mines. It was such a busy day. I chose to have strawberries and ice cream for lunch. It's all I wanted. Now we are ready to spend the whole day traveling back to California tomorrow.
It's east of Spain, even east of Germany. I believe Switzerland is south of here. Salzburg is where the story of the VonnTraps occurred, but the movie of "The Sound of Music" fudged some of the facts, but it was based on a true story.
I can visualize maps, but I have to have spent some time on it.. Once I do, it's in there for good. Visiting the place helps. I don't have a map of all Europe. I wish I did.
The Eagle's nest was a gift to Hitler from somebody big in Bavaria. It's a very high peak that had a long road halfway up and many tunnels which was all built in 13 months. Then there is a cave that goes deep into the mountain and a huge elevator which goes up to the top where there is a building which Hitler might have brought dignitaries there for meetings... But we were told he didn't go there too much. He preferred to be in the cities where the actual war was being fought. He loved to be in the midst of all the fighting. But he did manage to terrorize the Bavarian people by taking over their houses even though he didn't go there much. The land is all given back to the original owners and they are the ones who profit from this attraction to be experienced. Only the original farmers families can benefit from the employment for the Eagles nest tourism. They own it and profit from it, plus there will be jobs for them and their offspring if they want it.. Nobody else can get a job there.
I was going to comment on that one with the discussion of the man who dresses up like a female. I agree with you. I always have appreciated a man in touch with their feminine side. It's hard to find that in this culture really. However, I do know some who have no problem with it. I have one friend who gets a lot of flack for this from my husband and other guy friends. He calls him a traitor, but they are still friends. He loves his wife and family. he completely gives his whole self to them and will do anything to make their life better.
I also know of a man who in his 60's became a woman, not physically..but emotionally and in his outward apearance. This was a friend of mine's dad. After years of marriage and raising three children and having some grandchildren....his wife died, then grandpa became grandma. it was hard for my friend to understand her father's decision to do this. It was complicated to explain to her two boys what happened to grandpa? In my opinion it is not a gay thing. It was a response to emotional devastation of losing his wife. He really did change himself, he never goes out looking as a man. He always dresses as a woman and calls himself by a female name. The years gone by has not changed him from this response. His grandsons are now grown and one became gay, the other has been really messed up with drugs. Maybe it was all in them already? I don't know.
I also have pictures from some wild costume parties my parents had in the 60's. There are men dressed as women and they are really having fun with the big pointy boobies. My parents used to go out every Saturday night and one club they often went to was Pinnochios in San Francisco. they really enjoyed the shows they had there. Do you know of this club? It is a club on Broadway street, that men dress up as beautiful women and dance and sing. My dad would always comment how attractive they were. He said he would forget that they were actually men underneath the costume.
My great grandmother dressed as a man and rode the train in the early 1900's before women won the vote. She did it as protest. She was pretty feisty. She liked to shock people and make a statement to remember.
My chiropractor recommended hyaluronic acid capsules for treatment of my eyes which have a focusing problem related to aging. I was just reading about this and wondering what you think or have learned about it? He says if I change my diet to juicing at least two meals a day, then I would get enough naturally. I don't think I will be able to make a glass of fresh juice twice a day. I plan to start with once a day going to get a juice from the nutrition shop, then do only raw foods and smoothies as much as possible. I bought a triple decker sprouter for my live sprouts production. I'm excited about this.
that really looks like a trauma, if you feel as a woman, being a man, I find it you know it since you are a child, come on!! like waking up tomorrow on a man's body, would you imagina!!? OMG
very brave your grandma, but it is not good women pretending to be men, not the solution, but in that time, what more could she possible do? you go out being a WOMAN. I find when men pretend to be like women or women pretend to be men most times is because they fear something about it so they fight it becoming it, other ones do it because they love it of course.
I don't really know about eyes, I do know that after the probiotics I couldn't see very well sometimes, also one day I was like flashed and when looking straight it was like it was water on the side of my vision ¿? they call it die-off symptoms, your liver brings to a standstill for the toxins of the dead microorganisms and causes you this. Which after all is good!! :D
Ok well, I won't worry too much then that my vision problems might be a permanent progression towards blindness. I'd really hate to be blind. It's very frustrating right now to have this focusing problem. I'm gonna do all I can to get as healthy as possible, then I will know what I am dealing with. I go now to take a yoga class at the gym. I've been up for a while. Yoga will do me good;~)
It looks like a book about the rituals procedure and descriptions, I don't think I would read it because it doesn't matter what rituals you do if you don't know what you are doing. I really don't believe much in rituals, it's like when you light up a candle for a wish, is the power of your intention what makes things happen, not the candle, but we give power to the candle, it's all in our minds. BUT I do believe certain drugs, the pyramids and another natural technologies amplifies what you already have as a speaker amplifies the sound, but really, the sound must be a good one at the end :) if you understand what I mean ..
I saw it as an educational book describing various cultural and historical cult traditions and how they relate to modern day religeon and tradition practices the human beings seem to require to make sense of their world. It didn't really teach how to practice any one occult. It talked about magic and the mentality of the beliefs in magic and how it is different in today's world. There was a lot about Greek and Roman practices and traditions. Anyway, I could only read a bit of it. I had so much to do today.
I understand. You've got to have it already for the result to reach maximum desire. There is no ritual that can bring something from nothing to begin with.
Rituals are also something like for entities to help you in something, which means you are not using the little god you have inside. But it's another way. They do it much for evil entities, particulary in Africa and Brasil I think ....
like I once heard esoteric things about JLópez and have you noticed the snakes lately on her videos? tatoos, beings, the symbols, the one for "on the floor" is s-c-a-r-y ...... mmmnnnhhhh
I didn't tell you that I sat next to an Indian Muslim woman about 56 yrs old the entire 12 hour flight from Europe to home. My daughter was seated six rows away from me and she chose not to switch because she just happened to be seated next to one of the sweet funny boys from our tour. His parents were across the isle from them..then later the other young girls managed to switch with others to sit behind them. Anyway, she was happy. So what I was say ing about the Muslim woman...She was as talkative as me, which surprises me. I thought she'd be more reserved, but she asked me many questions and we had some good conversations with lots of smiles and laughter. She was coming to California to meet the girl her son chose to marry. She didn't arrange this union. He was allowed to choose on his own, but she said she and her husband had put a great deal of pressure on him for the past few years. He is now 32. The girl is an Indian girl raised in US, but of a different religeon. She says it will be ok. So anyway, by the end of the journey she was giving me advice to do more for myself. I didn't think I was complaining about being too busy, but she saw in my skin. She said I should take time to do mud mask on my face and she wanted me to do a turmeric mask too. So I am doing the mud mask right now. I just happened to have dirt from Calistoga, CA that was purchased for making mud masks, but I only did it twice. It has some volcanic ash in it too. Next I will try the turmeric. Have you heard of these things?
I do read about certain cultures, but I never liked history too much ... like ..... it's gone!! but if what was done before can be useful for right now, then I like it. I don't like the stories about Cleopatra and blahblahblah, I do like to know that the pyramids actually have an use on a big scale to bring down energies. Before they were covered with white quartz and some gold on the tips and white quartz transports energies very quickly I think .... it was no coincidence for them to be like that, also they are in line with Orion constellation maybe? and you won't find that on history books ....
no, I didn't. But I sent you the video for the flight -.- remember? I heard very nice things about turmeric properties, must be good, didn't know you could use it as a mask, but anything goes !!! :D
Yes, i do remember that and I brought a few things to hydrate my face, but on the way home I bought a couple things at the duty free shop which I was going to use, but they sealed it in a bag for the customs. I said that I planned to use it on the flight, so then I couldn't because I was worried about opening the sealed bag. It was expensive stuff and I didn't want it taken away from me.
The mud was really tightening..now my face is all tight. I've rinsed it so now I'll try the turmeric. I'm going to mix it with coconut oil. She said I could use any oil and that turmeric has medicinal properties.
So I decided to use almond oil instead. It stays liquid and I will have extra to use another time. But now I realize that my face is going to look really funny after this, because turmeric really dyes the skin yellow. I use it in my bread and butter pickles. Well, it's too late now. I am going to have a yellow tint to my skin for a while. I had to spread some on my eyelids so it won't be such a drastic difference. I think this might work best with olive complexions. I'm very white, but we will see.
She was impressed with my hair and how I have never colored it. that surprised her because I told her my age also. But my theory is that I have never used any chemicals on my hair to color or bleach it, so I beleive I won't go grey for a while. I think the chemicals do something to kill the natural hair color.
you mean the new one growing, .... maybe ... since it's said hair to be antennas, particulary the ones over our heads and beards, maybe they adapt so they can't get the proper thing they are meant too?? theory ^_^ hihihi
Well, all the yellow either washed off or soaked in. I don't see it anymore. My face is just very pink, so I guess turmeric is ok for white skin too. i think I left the mud on too long. It's still a bit sore from that squeezing of the skin. Anyway, my Muslim friend said I need to make more times like this for myself. My kids and hubs went to the baseball game, so it's a perfect time do do these things.
My half sister is 18 year younger than me and she is already grey, mostly....but she bleached her hair blonde since she was a teenager... only this year she finally dyed her hair darker brown and it looks nice on her. I just have no desire to do that to myself. Maybe I am just lucky because my hair has many colors in it and will change in different environments and lights. Even with the colors I wear it changes, so I can have different looks just naturally.
My girlfriend says that when the hair on the head turns grey, so does the hair in the southern hemisphere, if you know what i mean? That's gonna be weird to get used to. i wonder if people dye that too? I've never heard about it.
Oh, so it falls out too? That will be hard to imagine. My sister's husband likes her to be completely hairless down under, which I think is nuts to maintain, but whatever! So for her it will just be the same.
I will allow my hair to go grey naturally, but I don't know if it will get white. I seem to take after my other grandma who had the auburn hair and when she was grey it actually was like a steal grey and darker underneath. She never dyed it.
I just think it's best to be as natural as possible. I try to be. except if I will wear a bathing suit and be around other people, then I will do a little grooming, but nothing like a Brazilian. It's actually very soft hair anyway even though it has a weird curl.
I don't know what happened? I just layed my head down and fell asleep. Just like that. It is very sunny and people talking in the park. It's a very pretty day out there, but I don't want to go out. my sheets are comfy.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today and I slept 12. Hours last night. I already see a difference from my yoga class yesterday. I've got to keep doing that. And the conversations in my head never cease.
It's like a "no-win" thing with me, until I just give up and keep doing what I'm doing. Like now I've decided there is nothing I can do so, I'm going to get my bikini on a lay out in the sun for fifteen minutes. But since my daughter has her boyfriend over, I will go out on the upstairs balcony where no-one will see me. I need some vitamin D.
right here right now, mmmnnhhh maybe the birdy so it needs it and my brother ..... for the rest is mainly indifference. I think it's because they need it the most, other ones don't accept my love really .... so I keep it for who appreciates it :) it's hurting but that is how it is
So do you think sometimes, if you did something different, that you know could make things worse, or it could make things better, do you think you would do it, to try and find out if something you feel is love, is real or not?
I'm pretty sure I know what love is. I learned from my children. I know what it's like to be loved by a father...not so much my mother, but I learned that people show love in different ways. They need to be loved too, even though their language is different from mine. But what if I feel something that I hide because I realize that it could create a lot havoc and not even be anything but a burp in the Universe? Do you think it is worth creating havoc to release the pressure whether for good or bad?
I know I have to go to the store. The fridge is empty and my daughter is champing at the bit to get a music cd. She wants the actual cd. This distraction will do me good.
I mixed it in and tossed it in a salad with my home grown sprouts.
Today I had another one of those painful massages, but it didn't hurt as much as before. I think I'm making progress. I asked about acupuncture and since I saw a chart which showed the nerves and what they affect....all the areas of my issues are coming from one collection of nerves. I'm going to look into this. Have you done acupuncture?
Well I was told they are pricey and it's important to find a good acupuncturist. But they do a total evaluation of your whole being. It might be worth it for me to try it. Especially since I am not willing to give in, calling everything due to age and be miserable for the rest of my days.
I think my insurance covers acupuncture.. It covers the chiropractor. This will be great! I imagine the poking of my nerves and it will release a pocket of toxic energy like popping a balloon. Poooooshhh! That's what I imagine:-)
Japanese have lots of good ancient knowledge about healthy living, but have you read the manual on how sexual intercourse should go? That kinda freaked me out. Maybe they don't do that any more? I don't know. It's just so systematic and step by step instructions.
I didn't read that, don't know what they do, but they do have this fame about having short "members" lol but I suppose that is relative to the females mmmmnnhhh .... yeah, I find they are kinda like insects, but, I mean, don't think I am insulting like that ..... but they organize like that!!
850 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 601 – 800 of 850 Newer› Newest»I have to go do a bunch of things now. Then I must really clean out my closet. It has become a catastrophie. I leave in a week for my trip. I need to leave things in order here, or something might be done that I'm not happy about.
I only got through half of my closet. Do you know I have two boxes of that Monavie acai berry juice in my closet and I can't seem to bring myself to drink it. Once I drank a big swig and it felt like a slimy slug went down my throat. Now I can't get over that memory, that I might be swallowing a slug preserved in that juice:-p I've had those cases in there for a whole year. I really should just drink it or give it away.
I went for a walk with a friend tonight. It seems we have similar frustrations so we just vented to each other. That was good and then I layed on a heating pad to help with my back pain. You know, I'm really just falling apart. I only drank carrot juice for dinner. I feel perfectly content. And I watched Lisa's eyebrow video. I was so surprised that she felt the same as I do on the eyebrows. And she's a professional! That made me feel good. I should be sure to introduce her videos to my daughters. Only one will take advice from it. The other thinks everything I support is wrong.
I hope you are sleeping well and also I am sorry to say this, but that full moon is really taking my breath away tonight!
I can't stand slimy slug :S
You can go with whoever you like, I find we will end up with people our same value ;) or we will just became like that?
For me you are not good enough :)
You had plenty opportunities, you rejected all of them, it looks to tend to go to the dark, so that is your free choice I don't share. I don't believe in platonic love is like living in an illusion that makes you feel incomplete. I just want to be very happy :) and if you are obviously not part of it I just want you out. If I would have kept talking with guys who dishonoured me I wouldn't be writting to you right now .... this is a flow, the peachyflow? and I go walking to my personal happiness.
No one said it was easy. This is not easy at all, really not easy. Instead of giving me a hand you decided to push me harder and give me more pressure any chance you have ¿? is not because of me, is your personal experience all of this, you will have your reasons for sure.
I don't know what to tell you really :/
I don't care about you
I don't really understand what I do wrong in relation to you? I try to be considerate to all people. I try.
If you don't care about me, I really don't know why you are here, unless to do harm to me? Why are you here? Why do you share things that help me, then say things that are really hurtful? Why are you a better person than me? Do I hurt you? Do I criticize you? Do I even know who I am communicating with?
I don't plan every move that I make. I respond to what is in front of me. I get a phone call, I make a decision. I see a thing that needs doing, I do it right then. Then I see another to do and I do that, then I forget if I finished the first thing. But my body is ruling me now. It hurts and I am responding to it. Trying to relieve the pressure. You talk about pressure. You have no idea the pressure I am under. I really don't think so. I am good at looking relaxed, even when I am ready to explode. I don't know why, because in my mind I think I appear stressed. But everyone says, "You handle everything with such grace!" "You are so calm,". But I am not calm inside. And I am making changes. I'm not ignoring this. I like to give time to important things, not rush, but being mindful hopefully
In a years time, all will be completely different inside of me. And I don't know how it will go, but I know there will be change.
I'm likely to be very silent on the Internet in the coming year, but I might need a venting place or a person to talk to that is not judgemental. I don't have my mother or my grandmother anymore. Not that they were perfect, but they did provide me something that helped through troubling issues.
Without them and even now without my mother-in-law who really helped during tough emotional times.. Now I look at things differently.. Maybe they were not the best to be listening to all these years? I should have been listening to myself all along, just maybe.... But I don't feel confident that I have the right answers.
After work today I am going back for another of those deep, painfully therapeutic massages. I've prepared my body the best I can for it. Getting some excersize, taking lots of IB profin to reduce swelling, laying on a heating pad and drinking fluids nonstop. I also am planning to fast for a few days.it just feels right to do that. I'm just having liquids. That's my plan, its just a baby step to try and eliminate this nagging back ache.. Then I can move on to other things:-)
You compare me, that is an insult itself. I am here because I entertaine myself here actually and till new situation and with the spying abuse, I find I can do about it as I wish.
The rest is just a reflection of yourself to me. I don't understand either why you would say you love me and then go get a ring for someone else or hold hand with another ¿? I mean, just a reflection of yourself .... following this flow :/
All your decisions are wrong, I don't have to pay for that, also if you have pressure I can tell you know, exactly what you deserve, you could have been free of most of it but .... your decisions. Also if you repress yourself and you feel better insulting me because I DON'T well, I don't have to pay for that really when your anger once and for all ¿?
you put yourself that heavy weight on your back, must be psycho-somatic
are you gonna fast? for what? do you think has to do with the back??
but if you are gonna do it, do it with fruits best, and juices, make yourself some juices and drink water. Sweet ones, the acid ones they don't recommend it for the stomach :/
I like doing that when I can, but I do need some coffee, but then you get double effect of cafeine !! next time I will take it with some stevia sugar and maybe almond milk? so coffee is a bean too ;) but if you are nervous don't take coffee
"Stevia:
Stevia is processed from the leaf of the stevia plant, which is native to South America. This herb derivative has no effect on blood sugar, insulin signaling and triglyceride formation.
It develops most of its sweetness from glycosides called stevioside and rebaudioside. These compounds are 250-300 times sweeter than sucrose, which makes them have the ability to withstand heat and have longer shelf life.
Studies have even shown the stevia leaf to have beneficial effects at improving cellular insulin sensitivity and at reducing the risk of type II diabetes and high blood pressure."
I like sharing, that is all :)
You know? I went and check b-12 vitamin to the pharmacy and 5 doses of 1000 umg I think is just 2,30 euros. You can drink it or inject it, I think is a good idea to take some with you if going out just in case you drink too much :/
the tongue absorves b12 :O
ok, I will get that and put it into a little spray for my bag, like that it won't crash :D
*absorbs
is a tricky vitamin >.>
do like this *:b*
you know? so many girls should watch this Lisa Eldridge video about how to use make up http://youtu.be/Jwngbzv0gbY she is very good!!
I totally agree with her :)
Thank you for that video. It's a good one. I will definitely share it:)
I haven't heard of the stevia. I typically do not like any replacement sugars. Just like replacement butters. I just go with the real thing in moderation. But I will look at that. If it is simply a natural extract then maybe it could be better, because I do like a few sweet things.
I didn't try it really, I asked a friend of mine who is a nutritionist, I asked him if he tried it and told be that the flavour is a little much bitter compared with sugar. I don't think you can get this pure so it is 200-300? sweeter than sugar and they have to slow it down maybe? actually is a plant, you can take a leave a day and is good for diabetes and colesterol :)
I want to try that, but I do like sugar, I just say for a time, also I was thinking (as I use to lol) and caries which is a streptococos? who causes it, candida and other opportunistic microorganisms natural in our bodies grow up because they feed from sugar :/
so if you take probiotics and remove sugars for a time, they will have to come back to the healthy quantity they belong to? I mean you don't need to be a doctor or study many years to know this simple thing.
Also aspartate it looks it is artificial and really bad and as you say, I really never liked it ....
Till I don't finish with that probiotic balance I am not gonna stop it. I am so sure if most people will have this probiotic livings balanced they will need 40/60% less medicaments at least
I want to probiotic the world ^.^ hahahaha
I find Earth itself needs probiotic beings on it. See? chinese people are becoming like the Earths fungi :/ very opportunistic beings .... mmnnhhhh I wonder who is giving them sugars ;)
It's nice that you want to share what you have learned about the probiotics and other healthy things. I find the doctors just want to prescribe pharmaceuticals. They don't offer any other alternatives. It's like so many if them are involved in the conspiracy,, whatever that conspiracy is??? Like to make healthcare expensive and not really to find lasting cures.. Just disguises. I know my doctor recommends lots of fruits, vegetables and water.. And less meat.. But I have known that for years. I keep saying there is another reason that I have these ailments.. But he just thinks I don't have enough fruit and water... He has no idea and doesn't tell me to look into anything else:-/
I've been taking charge of my health for more than twenty years now.. It's so important to do that. My doctor is just another resource if I can't figure it out. He has really helped me with other issues. He says I should be on a vegetarian diet. It's hard for me to do being prone to hypoglycemia and I don't really enjoy the texture of beans:-/
yeah, they have a doughy texture, I do like them, I am more concerned about the gas they give you actually :/ it is a pitty the best vegetables make you feel that way, otherwise I will take them as much as I could, they are full of iron so important for us women you know? "special days" ^_^ hihihi
Conspiracy?? mmmnhhh ... well it is more like obvious, stevia itself was forbidden I think?? marihuana has many properties for healthy issues and many more, just raw plants. Also they give you the fear, they will scare you but never give you a solution ¿? for me that is horrible, gives them such a power over you ... I can't understand, also if population has fear they are easier to manipulate and the money all those medicaments give them. I just find actual medicine is good just for one thing, urgencies, like on accidents and all that, I find you can give anti-biotics etc ... they can be fast, but for the rest ... mainly bullshit. But don't you find many doctors go to study that because they know they will get much money, how many for real passion about it?? most of them do it for the money and they don't want to get fired ¿?
Also I don't think they look into anything else because they just don't know about it!! medicine is a science and is limited, intellectual so they get stick to that as diplomatic people do, but not because of that you must trust everything they say, I believe like half of what they say, the other half I will do it myself ..... they didn't give me a choice
On the beans for me it's the outer shell to the mush middle experience that bugs me.... But I do enjoy the small tender skin beans, like the little white ones. I also really love the flavor of black beans. If I do a dip or with tacos those are the ones I use. I haven't noticed an obnoxious amount of gas produced when I enjoy these beans, but I know two people that all beans do obnoxious things inside them. Maybe it's just my small portions that prevents it? The food that does horrible things to me is corn. I try to stay away from it. I think my body just cannot digest it easily. My abdomin really hurts after consuming corn products.
I agree on the doctor discussion, you have to find one who is doing that job for the right reasons... To help people:-)
My fast is going well. I really do not feel hungary. I am eating fruits mostly, but not too many, drinking lots of water. I must flush out all the toxins released from the massage. I stil have pains in my back, so I went to the chiropractor and stiill doing heat therapy. But it's improving I believe.
Tonight I will go to a class with my chiropractor on alchalinity. I am totally fasting for the next two hours so they can do a test. But anyway, it's just for information, if they are trying to sell a product, forget it. Those products presented that way are far overpriced.
actually there are machines which ionize water, you connect them to your water pipe I think. They do 2 kind of waters, the acid one which is not good for drinking but is good for the skin so the skin, hair and nails are acid, and the alkaline one which is the one for drinking.
Anyway, do you think that has to do with your back? I find it to be emotional, maybe you feel a heavy cross on your back?? I know you like Jesus :/ Actually for self-healing the best is to take out of your diet dairy, eggs and meets buff (the nicer things hahahaha)
It is very important you to find the root of the matter, I do with my itchings and things ... then info comes and you go healing
Maybe you feel like you are gonna be crucified?? maybe??
Sugars are acidity. I find fruits to be the very best for the body actually, when I take a plate of fruits a day, a big plate for a long time, my body really likes it and the skin looks shinny and hydrated. But right now I am limited to what we have in here and really there is not much :)
I like watermelons and peachies -.-
I'm the psychologist, seat there, there .... o.o
tell me, what brought you here?
XD hahahahha
water can be pretty magic, the water little things pass information to the rest of water around ..... so it is not just like drinking nothing, tiny smart things. They use the method discovered for Johann Grander to vitalize water from the sea which they took the salt away AND then becomes distilled water, poor water :/ they will put a little bit of an energized good water in there and magic!! all is good
---> http://youtu.be/Fjw8rq_28_s 2 minutes ;)
"Leo, cookie monster is very bad, bad, wants to take your cookies" http://youtu.be/VCizUEzPRS8 XD hahahahahaha
this is ridiculous :/
what do you think he wants? :/ http://youtu.be/kwt99wwjbA4
Those are great videos;-)
I just came out of the class. It was really good and covered the main basic needs for our survival, and what can be done to keep healthy in those ways. They were not selling anything. But we are already customers of their chiropractic services.
I think the little boy just wants her to hug him back. It's really funny how persistent he is:) Or maybe he just enjoys the reaction she gives him. I know that toddlers usually love to keep doing things that create a reaction from their parents.. Even a negative reaction... They only stop when it involves real pain which makes them cry... or .. as I tried my best to do with my children is to distract them with something more interesting.
I don't believe it's anything sexually inspired unless he observed his fathers behavior with his mother regularly and thought that looked fun. But I don't know, I do know from raising a son that even babies get erections regularly and it does feel good to them to touch and rub on it. But, I don't think that urge to particularly want to put it near a girl would have been innate until he's older, unless somehow he observed or learned it. That is just my opinion.
That little robot is amazing if it can really show those kind of reactions without being preprogrammed.
I did learn a lot tonight and I have many changes still to make, even though much of it I did already know. They even recommended that book "The China Study" it's really an eye opener. I read it several years ago. You should read it... You may get a new opinion of the Chinese. They are better off sticking with their cultural foods and not change to an American diet.
Ok I must run to shop:-) sleep tight!
China people has good things, the creative people, but the expansion they have is a parasitize one :/ I am not like a racist, just is not even good for them themselfs
no, come on! there is nothing sexual about it, sex is not a thing kids needs, in energy terms actually :/ there are energetic reasons for sex.
I think is more like a magnet, he wants to get close to her so he feels better, like when touching his little thing, there is nothing sexual about it, they just feel better. You know such kids don't have mind really like that so he just does what makes him feel better, he is not even thinking! hihihihi some moments I just felt like he went to make push ups to impress her XD hahahahaha
I certain I was trying to say that I did not think it was sexual at all, because some people in the comments seemed to relate it that way.
Yes, I think you may be right on the trying to impress her with his push up moves:-)
I know that feeling when you just want to get so close to someone... Just to embrace them wholly!
I didn't read the comments .... naaaa nothing sexual with kids, but we don't know what he did to her in the park the day before ... hahha who knows?!
now boys impress girls with the cars and all that lol
push up push up :D
there are some videos on youtube, so weird ones hahahahahaha I really laugh ^_^
the cat who feels as a cobra ..... http://youtu.be/ol_-x7mjcjE
hihihihihi
what is that? XD hahahaha
Was ist das?
Das ist ein cobra-kitty.
Crazy!:-)
You know what I like is to see a guy playing silly with kids. That really impresses me! Of course I want to play silly too, but it's not necessary.
and why are you saying that? :/
you said you couldn't stand your husband doing that ... but if that is what you like, go for it ! ;)
cats can do many things .... :) circus, cobra, fighting hahahaha
ok, I understand the fight in here .....ok ... but the birdies .... I don't understand! http://youtu.be/FoNVfyxtXjs are they cheering them up or asking for peace? lol
yiiiihhaaa!!!
matrix revolutions XD hahhaha
wow those 2 birdies are 2 little madafakars .....
My phone keeps freezing the video after thirty seconds. But I'll try again in a bit.
I said I don't like when he ridicules and degrades the kids till they are in tears and they go through this period of years crying their rooms then showing very little emotion.. Till one day they find their independence of his approval. That does not impress me at all. It makes me mad.
My husband doesn't play silly with our kids. He's arrogant and stupid with them. He's stingy, controlling, and critical. It is never a thought in his mind to spend any fun time with his kids only they can be invited to a plan that he wants to do for his own pleasure with his guy friends. He has two daughters but I have to force him to take them on a daddy daughter date somewhere they would like. He goes years without one on one quality time with them.
I know there is a huge difference between the kind of silly fun I was talking about and what he does with his kids. He's the kind of guy who would fight with his five year old son over a game of catch. He expected to go it like professionals and the child just wanted to play catch. He loved catch. And he loved to be pitched to. He and I would play for hours all kInds of baseball play, but with my husband within minutes the child would be crying on the couch and hubs would be yelling at me, trying to justify his anger towards the child. It always disappointed me and pissed me off, because I had to clean up after cooking and serving dinner, then go out and do the dads job playing catch.., when I'd played with the kids all day.
I have friends who's husbands play with their kids and it's a noticeable difference. We all say how lucky they are to have such sweet husbands.. And they agree how lucky they are. I'm thinking of two who I can say this about.
That video is crazy! I think the cats are reacting to the tension created by the birds. As if the birds weren't there bothering the cat... Then those two cats might have just passed by each other without a fight.
Even tonight, my daughter brought home friends then he's all pissed off and huffs up the stairs to avoid communicating with them. He'd already been gone for three hours laying in the couch, drinking beer and watching the game, the game was even over before they came.. But nooooooo he can't be excited to see his daughter entertaining friends, he has to criticize everything they are doing. My younger daughter hasn't brought friends over for years unless dad has been away and it was just me.
One thing they do seem to be able to enjoy with their dad is a couple of particular television shows. He used to go backpacking with the kids because I pushed him out to do it. Because I stayed home with the youngest one. I love backpacking it's just too much to pack when dealing with a little kid in diapers. But I am afraid now the little one won't get that type experience with him because he's doing less and less. Sometimes I worry he is getting Alzheimer's. He acts very selfish and limiting like his mother did. She now has Alzheimer's.
What I mean by limiting is... Won't answer the phone or the door. Won't read the mail. Only wants to socialize with people he already knows. Has quit major hobbies that he has special training for and we used to do together. Is giving away expensive equipment that we can never replace in order to do those hobbies again. Only interested in the activity of cycling with guys that he already knows. Suspicious of everybody and reacts sarcastically in every situation. This is not who I married, other than the sarcastic part.
I meant, "he'd already been home for three hours "
I'm going to sleep now, I had a crazy hectic day. Tomorrow will be more :-/
and if the white cat was totally white, it will be very symbolic hahahahaha, but have you seen those birds? OMG
The birds usually just want the fur for their nests, but I don't get why such persistence...however, they may have learned that in a cat fight much hair will be flying...so it's an opportunty. But I think it's funny that the white and grey cat keeps flicking it's tail..Usually that is more of a playful sign. The birds sometimes act like they think it's a giant worm which will be a marvelous meal. It's pretty crazy!
I have to run to work now.
I don't think has nothing to do with it, so cats eat birds ... I think there is something like they are enjoying it .... because they go looking the other cat too ... maybe is what you say too but ... it's really worth it?
It's really funny to watch:-)) you know the birds here have been behaving strangely it seems. It's like the beginning of spring to them. Or it could be the young birds that haven't figured out where the food is. I'll try to take a video if I see it again, but this phone doesn't zoom in. I see crows squawking and jumping around like crazy on rooftops.. The bluejays are chasing each other making crazy noises and they did eat every last cherry off of my tree. I think they don't know where to find other food.
well, you can go to the supermarket, they can't lol
Yes, that's why I let the birds eat the cherries. I never tried anything to scare them away. I thought there would be enough for all of us. I was wrong. But it's ok... I just wonder about the bird's food supply, if its becoming scarce for them? Because I have been seeing birds of several varieties picking at the carcasses of road kill squirrels. It surprises me to see even the small sparrows pecking at raw meat in the road. We get thousands of turkey vultures here, they are even competing with them.
I like birds and cherries!! :D not much into predators :/ I really think some animals, not much of them are made to kill. I don't know if there is enough food for all of them ... but I noticed something, I don't have a blog otherwise I would write about it, but I have this theory of mine about animals, and human beings too ..... like I find if you would count them, there will be the same number of people who can't conceive for undefined reasons as the number of orphans/abandoned kids. Also the same way I can't understand why for example my brothers kitty had 3 kitties which is not much, they use to have like from 4 to 6, this is just a teenager kinda kitty (little promiscuos ... -.-) and how they will poison them on the streets between other animals they don't find suitable ..... about that you say with food, I find nature has a way to regulate that naturally, like if we wouldn't harm the animals, maybe they will have like 1,2 kitties instead of 5 or so? there is a reason for a kind of animal to be here, like you or me we have a function after all ..... ¿? do you understand?
I don't really think there is a reason to worry .... but it hurts when you see a nice animal suffering, but we do suffer to, that is life still on Earth ..... :/
There was a time that they euthanized all the stray kitties in Puerto Rico, then they had a terrible rat problem. So they began importing cats again. Now they leave the stray cats alone and even people put food at the park where many stray cats live. There is a balance in nature I agree with you. It's really hard to witness the horrors of the balancing act though. I don't like to see any animal suffer, even ants, snails, spiders not anything.. Even a snake that might bite me, it's hard to watch its head get chopped off.
wow, I can chopp off a snake bitting me .... snake has no compassion is in their DNA
*courage* http://youtu.be/G0wtsHVAXcc
I find that is the only rat I like right now :/
That is a brave rat up against all those cats!
that is the attitude!!
you stopped writing to me? are you ok? :)
I am traveling now and there is not much opportunity to get free wifi in these countries. I am in Krakow Poland now. It's a beautiful city filled with amazing architecture and lots of young people because of the University.
I'm feeling fine except back pain that some others here have said it is probably a kidney stone in my left kidney. Fortunately it is manageable right now. I have my codeine from the last time, just in case it gets terrible. I am eating only the vegetarian meals, and it turns out that they are the best. Everybody looks at my plate and want to request vegetarian meals now. On this trip we eat family meals at restaurants so there are no choices just what is served, except for the vegetarians:-)
a kidney stone? how can that even happen??
can you believe I am taking care of a baby sparrow now, it fell from the nut too at my niece's high school :/ it's getting smarty, it is smaller than my pinky finger and already escaped from the cage twice!! the second time I placed some clothes around, even like that could get to the balcony and stay in there, the only thing does is jumping a little bit so I don't know ....
it's like this http://www.birds-i-view-ranch.com/images/baby-sparrow.jpg
I am sure right now is ploting how to get out of the cage >.>
I don't know how these stones keep happening to me? I eat really good. They think it's made of calcium and not the uric acid ones. I was told not to eat so much fish, but that was the only meat I've been eating much of the time. So now nothing meat is how I'm going to try to eat.
What a cute little sparrow. You do get lots of birds to nurture don't you? I saw a bunch of sparrows flying wildly around in the sky above the church today. The square in Krakow is very beautiful and so much going on. The bars were filled with people watching the soccer game tonight and so much yelling, chanting and singing. It was very exciting. The kids enjoyed a street musician playing classical guitar. They danced and clapped for him. I gave a few of them money to put in his case, then they wanted his signature on their arm. I bought his CD which is simply a hand made one, but I loved his music. It will be good for having a dinner party.
I'm sure your little birdie would rather be free, even if it's more dangerous for him. It's nice you are trying to help the little one. Maybe he'll appreciate your care in retrospect, once he's healthy and free.
I need to sleep now, we travel on the bus for six hours tomorrow. Next stop is Vienna:-)
as long as I researched urine is just an extension of the blood, sterile ..... I don't understand why that happens. You know? they say that actually is the liver the one who removes toxins and then send them to the large intestine and the blood, like right now for example I take extra chocolate, like I am sitting and not really using physical energy, the kindeys go and take the excess sugars because at the "moment" you are not using them. That is actually their function, they really live in the now, the same with calcium, minerals ..... it must be a reason for that to happen. You should think a little deeper about it. Also this mystic, naturist man I red about a little, says what a coincidence the place where the extension of your blood regulates itself it's just in the same place where we have sex usually (well, there are exceptions obviously) and how the sex is the way to regulate excess of energy or something like that ... very interesting. Funny how the gays like it from behind when that is the place where actually toxins go away at .... I know it's not nice to say but once I red about why gays, I mean the real ones, no pervs, real gays .... they were gays in this life because of many sins in past lifes ¿? that doesn't sound good, but do like it from behind lol I suppose there is another kind of energy going on there .... So what I mean, you should try to think a little bit what may happen to you. You need your kidneys working well, you really need them :/
The little birdy is crazy to go free, but can't fly!!! so where is going?? this morning at 8am woke me up singing, I suppose is hungry, in one day, I had to open its beak to eat yesterday, now does it itself lol, learns very fast!! I use this bread and mix it with many water, is almost liquid, I use a soft plastic dropper. And now at 10am its been like 3 times or so a small turtle dove goes in front of the house, to my brothers roof and stars owling, I find that is Pidgy for sure :/ wakes me up too. This is the circus lol
They are playing the Eurocopa in there I think :) I watched the match the other day, I just watch the matches who are really important, if we didn't pass that one, we couldn't keep going, we couldn't even to draw level.
Hello, I've been away from Internet for most of my time. It's really just a few minutes in the hotel lobby that I might get.
There is a doctor on this trip and she says that some people are just stone makers. Like oysters that make pearls. She had a girlfriend who at 28 years old had her whole bottom of kidney filled with stones and had to have them removed. It was enough to make a necklace. Mine are of calcium composition. You know like the calci kind. The last I had my ph tested I was neutral like water.
Sugar may be my worst toxin. Even though I eat right most of the time, I might at one moment have something sweet and then binge on it. It's a bad habit, but I don't do it often.
I don't know anything about gayness, but I don't think up the butt hole is how nature intended it. There are lots of bad bugs in that area. I think it was only intended for one purpose. But there are always gonna be those people who try to change the direction of the wind. Something like that, I don't know. I have to go have breakfast now then get on the bus for Saltzburg. I hope the birdie enjoys this day. Say hello to Pidgy for me:-)
ok, I'll say hello to Pidgy from you.
Yes, she surely can make a necklace :D hahahahaha
As long as is not bad for your healt, it's ok to be an oyster :/ maybe you should go read about what is the purpose of oysters ..... mmmmnnhhh
Enjoy your trip!!
I think I heard about men having their G point inside there .... well, I mean if they do it, they may enjoy it ¿? besides I don't find there is much they can do about it. But it is truth there are many pervs out there, boys and girls, they decided to be so .... that is their own experience. You know? Osho says (lol) that we first fall in love with our bodies, for example, me femenine and then with the opposite one, so is more in handy ¿? I don't know, I think I told you about it before, which doesn't mean you are a gay, it is just that is more familiar. I think for being a real gay you must have the capacity to actually fall in love with the person, but for the sex is just pervy. That, close to anorexia hurt much our generations ... but nothing that can't be fix :)
you should really go get some stevia sugar, I mix it with the sugar, more stevia than sugar, but it is much better than saccharin
I will look into the stevia sugar. I usually don't like fake sugar, but you said before its really a natural thing.
I think that is a sensitive area that I know my husband enjoys if I fiddle with at times. I always thought he's subconsciously gay... I just joke with that because he has a couple male friends that he strangely close with, they play gay sometimes. No.. Really they do!!! That friend knows how because he has two gay brothers. But sometimes his wife and I say they should just get together for real.
I am in Salzburg now and saw all the churches and castle. It is sooooooo beautiful here! We go to the salt mines today and up to the Eagles nest.. Then tomorrow it's time to head home. I get sad about that. I'm already melancholy. I hope to someday get back here.
the only thing I don't like about a "man" actually is when they say "oh, that one is a fucking gay" I can't stand that "I'm the macho" it's more, I will tell you if a man is so sure of being a man, can get into a dress, put make up on and laugh about it, because he knows he is a man!! I find the one who says those horrible things are more gays than the rest, like they reject their small femenine part they have for sure as we women have a masculine side, I have a masculine side, I try to work on my femenine side more and more so I find is good for me, particulary if you think about babies and all that, but I find my masculine one sometimes is very pronounced, but I am like that ^.^
masculine body language is much easier sometimes lol
I really don't know which places you are talking about, but sounds good :) Enjoy!!!
We are in Austria and then went to Lake Konigsee in Bavaria and went to the top of a 6000 ft mountain, then into the ground to the salt mines. It was such a busy day. I chose to have strawberries and ice cream for lunch. It's all I wanted. Now we are ready to spend the whole day traveling back to California tomorrow.
you know what? I just don't know where Austria is, no idea :/ my mind just can't memorize maps at all ... so is that in Europe? must be .....
-.-
It's east of Spain, even east of Germany. I believe Switzerland is south of here. Salzburg is where the story of the VonnTraps occurred, but the movie of "The Sound of Music" fudged some of the facts, but it was based on a true story.
I can visualize maps, but I have to have spent some time on it.. Once I do, it's in there for good. Visiting the place helps. I don't have a map of all Europe. I wish I did.
The Eagle's nest was a gift to Hitler from somebody big in Bavaria. It's a very high peak that had a long road halfway up and many tunnels which was all built in 13 months. Then there is a cave that goes deep into the mountain and a huge elevator which goes up to the top where there is a building which Hitler might have brought dignitaries there for meetings... But we were told he didn't go there too much. He preferred to be in the cities where the actual war was being fought. He loved to be in the midst of all the fighting. But he did manage to terrorize the Bavarian people by taking over their houses even though he didn't go there much. The land is all given back to the original owners and they are the ones who profit from this attraction to be experienced. Only the original farmers families can benefit from the employment for the Eagles nest tourism. They own it and profit from it, plus there will be jobs for them and their offspring if they want it.. Nobody else can get a job there.
http://api.ning.com/files/5*G9mgw*mb9sQ0tFApprePzwAccSR34WubCNo4WfXTrEfKJmOcODcbeuilAL3DORbkEZWo8T91wFD-FaDS*9En8Uz0vgmjwq/33WaysToStayCreative.png
That is a good list. I like it. I see that I have about five or six things I could work harder on:-)
I was going to comment on that one with the discussion of the man who dresses up like a female. I agree with you. I always have appreciated a man in touch with their feminine side. It's hard to find that in this culture really. However, I do know some who have no problem with it. I have one friend who gets a lot of flack for this from my husband and other guy friends. He calls him a traitor, but they are still friends. He loves his wife and family. he completely gives his whole self to them and will do anything to make their life better.
I also know of a man who in his 60's became a woman, not physically..but emotionally and in his outward apearance. This was a friend of mine's dad. After years of marriage and raising three children and having some grandchildren....his wife died, then grandpa became grandma. it was hard for my friend to understand her father's decision to do this. It was complicated to explain to her two boys what happened to grandpa? In my opinion it is not a gay thing. It was a response to emotional devastation of losing his wife. He really did change himself, he never goes out looking as a man. He always dresses as a woman and calls himself by a female name. The years gone by has not changed him from this response. His grandsons are now grown and one became gay, the other has been really messed up with drugs. Maybe it was all in them already? I don't know.
I also have pictures from some wild costume parties my parents had in the 60's. There are men dressed as women and they are really having fun with the big pointy boobies. My parents used to go out every Saturday night and one club they often went to was Pinnochios in San Francisco. they really enjoyed the shows they had there. Do you know of this club? It is a club on Broadway street, that men dress up as beautiful women and dance and sing. My dad would always comment how attractive they were. He said he would forget that they were actually men underneath the costume.
My great grandmother dressed as a man and rode the train in the early 1900's before women won the vote. She did it as protest. She was pretty feisty. She liked to shock people and make a statement to remember.
My chiropractor recommended hyaluronic acid capsules for treatment of my eyes which have a focusing problem related to aging. I was just reading about this and wondering what you think or have learned about it? He says if I change my diet to juicing at least two meals a day, then I would get enough naturally. I don't think I will be able to make a glass of fresh juice twice a day. I plan to start with once a day going to get a juice from the nutrition shop, then do only raw foods and smoothies as much as possible. I bought a triple decker sprouter for my live sprouts production. I'm excited about this.
that really looks like a trauma, if you feel as a woman, being a man, I find it you know it since you are a child, come on!! like waking up tomorrow on a man's body, would you imagina!!? OMG
very brave your grandma, but it is not good women pretending to be men, not the solution, but in that time, what more could she possible do? you go out being a WOMAN. I find when men pretend to be like women or women pretend to be men most times is because they fear something about it so they fight it becoming it, other ones do it because they love it of course.
I don't really know about eyes, I do know that after the probiotics I couldn't see very well sometimes, also one day I was like flashed and when looking straight it was like it was water on the side of my vision ¿? they call it die-off symptoms, your liver brings to a standstill for the toxins of the dead microorganisms and causes you this. Which after all is good!! :D
A friend just recommended this book..I was just reading the sample pages. It looks interesting. What do you think?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0987158139/ref=rdr_ext_tmb
Ok well, I won't worry too much then that my vision problems might be a permanent progression towards blindness. I'd really hate to be blind. It's very frustrating right now to have this focusing problem. I'm gonna do all I can to get as healthy as possible, then I will know what I am dealing with. I go now to take a yoga class at the gym. I've been up for a while. Yoga will do me good;~)
It looks like a book about the rituals procedure and descriptions, I don't think I would read it because it doesn't matter what rituals you do if you don't know what you are doing. I really don't believe much in rituals, it's like when you light up a candle for a wish, is the power of your intention what makes things happen, not the candle, but we give power to the candle, it's all in our minds. BUT I do believe certain drugs, the pyramids and another natural technologies amplifies what you already have as a speaker amplifies the sound, but really, the sound must be a good one at the end :) if you understand what I mean ..
Use some lens :)
I saw it as an educational book describing various cultural and historical cult traditions and how they relate to modern day religeon and tradition practices the human beings seem to require to make sense of their world. It didn't really teach how to practice any one occult. It talked about magic and the mentality of the beliefs in magic and how it is different in today's world. There was a lot about Greek and Roman practices and traditions. Anyway, I could only read a bit of it. I had so much to do today.
I understand. You've got to have it already for the result to reach maximum desire. There is no ritual that can bring something from nothing to begin with.
Rituals are also something like for entities to help you in something, which means you are not using the little god you have inside. But it's another way. They do it much for evil entities, particulary in Africa and Brasil I think ....
like I once heard esoteric things about JLópez and have you noticed the snakes lately on her videos? tatoos, beings, the symbols, the one for "on the floor" is s-c-a-r-y ...... mmmnnnhhhh
rubbish :/
I didn't tell you that I sat next to an Indian Muslim woman about 56 yrs old the entire 12 hour flight from Europe to home. My daughter was seated six rows away from me and she chose not to switch because she just happened to be seated next to one of the sweet funny boys from our tour. His parents were across the isle from them..then later the other young girls managed to switch with others to sit behind them. Anyway, she was happy. So what I was say ing about the Muslim woman...She was as talkative as me, which surprises me. I thought she'd be more reserved, but she asked me many questions and we had some good conversations with lots of smiles and laughter. She was coming to California to meet the girl her son chose to marry. She didn't arrange this union. He was allowed to choose on his own, but she said she and her husband had put a great deal of pressure on him for the past few years. He is now 32. The girl is an Indian girl raised in US, but of a different religeon. She says it will be ok. So anyway, by the end of the journey she was giving me advice to do more for myself. I didn't think I was complaining about being too busy, but she saw in my skin. She said I should take time to do mud mask on my face and she wanted me to do a turmeric mask too. So I am doing the mud mask right now. I just happened to have dirt from Calistoga, CA that was purchased for making mud masks, but I only did it twice. It has some volcanic ash in it too. Next I will try the turmeric. Have you heard of these things?
I do read about certain cultures, but I never liked history too much ... like ..... it's gone!! but if what was done before can be useful for right now, then I like it. I don't like the stories about Cleopatra and blahblahblah, I do like to know that the pyramids actually have an use on a big scale to bring down energies. Before they were covered with white quartz and some gold on the tips and white quartz transports energies very quickly I think .... it was no coincidence for them to be like that, also they are in line with Orion constellation maybe? and you won't find that on history books ....
no, I didn't. But I sent you the video for the flight -.- remember?
I heard very nice things about turmeric properties, must be good, didn't know you could use it as a mask, but anything goes !!! :D
Yes, i do remember that and I brought a few things to hydrate my face, but on the way home I bought a couple things at the duty free shop which I was going to use, but they sealed it in a bag for the customs. I said that I planned to use it on the flight, so then I couldn't because I was worried about opening the sealed bag. It was expensive stuff and I didn't want it taken away from me.
The mud was really tightening..now my face is all tight. I've rinsed it so now I'll try the turmeric. I'm going to mix it with coconut oil. She said I could use any oil and that turmeric has medicinal properties.
So I decided to use almond oil instead. It stays liquid and I will have extra to use another time. But now I realize that my face is going to look really funny after this, because turmeric really dyes the skin yellow. I use it in my bread and butter pickles. Well, it's too late now. I am going to have a yellow tint to my skin for a while. I had to spread some on my eyelids so it won't be such a drastic difference. I think this might work best with olive complexions. I'm very white, but we will see.
ohh, you got the products!! next time you will put them in little bottles!
yes, you shouldn't do that mask then. My skin is really dehydrated too ....
She was impressed with my hair and how I have never colored it. that surprised her because I told her my age also. But my theory is that I have never used any chemicals on my hair to color or bleach it, so I beleive I won't go grey for a while. I think the chemicals do something to kill the natural hair color.
yes, of course they do :D otherwise the color wouldn't change hihiihi
you mean the new one growing, .... maybe ... since it's said hair to be antennas, particulary the ones over our heads and beards, maybe they adapt so they can't get the proper thing they are meant too?? theory ^_^ hihihi
well, I don't have a beard ^.^
Well, all the yellow either washed off or soaked in. I don't see it anymore. My face is just very pink, so I guess turmeric is ok for white skin too. i think I left the mud on too long. It's still a bit sore from that squeezing of the skin. Anyway, my Muslim friend said I need to make more times like this for myself. My kids and hubs went to the baseball game, so it's a perfect time do do these things.
My half sister is 18 year younger than me and she is already grey, mostly....but she bleached her hair blonde since she was a teenager... only this year she finally dyed her hair darker brown and it looks nice on her. I just have no desire to do that to myself. Maybe I am just lucky because my hair has many colors in it and will change in different environments and lights. Even with the colors I wear it changes, so I can have different looks just naturally.
:)
If you say so. (on the beard front:~)
My girlfriend says that when the hair on the head turns grey, so does the hair in the southern hemisphere, if you know what i mean? That's gonna be weird to get used to. i wonder if people dye that too? I've never heard about it.
but I am a hairy girl haha
there is people who dye that hair for sure!! but probably before that happens it will fall ho-ho-ho
I do like white hair with this violet shine, not as much grey
Oh, so it falls out too? That will be hard to imagine. My sister's husband likes her to be completely hairless down under, which I think is nuts to maintain, but whatever! So for her it will just be the same.
I will allow my hair to go grey naturally, but I don't know if it will get white. I seem to take after my other grandma who had the auburn hair and when she was grey it actually was like a steal grey and darker underneath. She never dyed it.
it's different type of hair. It's funny that the hardest hair comes from a place where we bring new lifes haha
It's weird.
I'm not much into this fashion of removing all your hairs and that, not for boys or for girls, some hair is very nice :) I like it!
I just think it's best to be as natural as possible. I try to be. except if I will wear a bathing suit and be around other people, then I will do a little grooming, but nothing like a Brazilian. It's actually very soft hair anyway even though it has a weird curl.
no, you go natural with a tiny bikini XD hahahahahaha
brazilian wax is for tiny bunnies .... not me!!
what is this conversation?? :/
I don't know what happened? I just layed my head down and fell asleep. Just like that. It is very sunny and people talking in the park. It's a very pretty day out there, but I don't want to go out. my sheets are comfy.
1 2 3 plooff!! lol
I'm going to sleep now too .. plooff!!! ^_^
good night,day, afternoon .... whatever
Ok sleep well. I'm sleeping too with the sun shining into my window. My eyelids are so heavy. Thank you for the conversation;~)
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today and I slept 12. Hours last night. I already see a difference from my yoga class yesterday. I've got to keep doing that. And the conversations in my head never cease.
which conversations?
You know the ones that I argue and debate with myself.
are you 2 ok then? :/
It's like a "no-win" thing with me, until I just give up and keep doing what I'm doing. Like now I've decided there is nothing I can do so, I'm going to get my bikini on a lay out in the sun for fifteen minutes. But since my daughter has her boyfriend over, I will go out on the upstairs balcony where no-one will see me. I need some vitamin D.
get some sun!! :D
Do you have somebody that you love?
right here right now, mmmnnhhh maybe the birdy so it needs it and my brother ..... for the rest is mainly indifference. I think it's because they need it the most, other ones don't accept my love really .... so I keep it for who appreciates it :) it's hurting but that is how it is
So do you think sometimes, if you did something different, that you know could make things worse, or it could make things better, do you think you would do it, to try and find out if something you feel is love, is real or not?
Was that too complicated?
I didn't understand that haha
I don't know how to explain it.
When I feel love I feel love, I don't need to find out :) I really trust myself on that
I'm pretty sure I know what love is. I learned from my children. I know what it's like to be loved by a father...not so much my mother, but I learned that people show love in different ways. They need to be loved too, even though their language is different from mine. But what if I feel something that I hide because I realize that it could create a lot havoc and not even be anything but a burp in the Universe? Do you think it is worth creating havoc to release the pressure whether for good or bad?
well if it's gonna cause destruction, maybe it is better to accept it and respect the rest of the people.
That's what I was thinking, but I've always known what I feel, I just don't know what to do with it.
mix it with some eggs and make a omelet ^.^
I know I have to go to the store. The fridge is empty and my daughter is champing at the bit to get a music cd. She wants the actual cd. This distraction will do me good.
I mixed it in and tossed it in a salad with my home grown sprouts.
Today I had another one of those painful massages, but it didn't hurt as much as before. I think I'm making progress. I asked about acupuncture and since I saw a chart which showed the nerves and what they affect....all the areas of my issues are coming from one collection of nerves. I'm going to look into this. Have you done acupuncture?
No, I never tried that :)
Well I was told they are pricey and it's important to find a good acupuncturist. But they do a total evaluation of your whole being. It might be worth it for me to try it. Especially since I am not willing to give in, calling everything due to age and be miserable for the rest of my days.
I think my insurance covers acupuncture.. It covers the chiropractor. This will be great! I imagine the poking of my nerves and it will release a pocket of toxic energy like popping a balloon. Poooooshhh! That's what I imagine:-)
hahaahha
it's like placing antennas on the nerves ^.^
see? that is some of the genuine things chinese people have, which is very good :)
The Chinese have ancient wisdom, learned thousands of years ago and they stick with it.
well, not commercially .... there is no wismod in what they attempt to do
maybe that was in the past, right now, I find japanese people are much creative than them?
I think I thought I was thinking I was saying that. Ancient wisdoms should not be forgotten and new knowledge is always good to pursue:-)
Japanese have lots of good ancient knowledge about healthy living, but have you read the manual on how sexual intercourse should go? That kinda freaked me out. Maybe they don't do that any more? I don't know. It's just so systematic and step by step instructions.
I didn't read that, don't know what they do, but they do have this fame about having short "members" lol but I suppose that is relative to the females mmmmnnhhh .... yeah, I find they are kinda like insects, but, I mean, don't think I am insulting like that ..... but they organize like that!!
if you go into a chinese shop and spray a roach killing ...... you will kill them right away!! :D haha
I don't know, that doesn't sound very nice:-/ you know my grandmother was Japanese and so is my Aunt partially and my nephew:-)
But I'm not Japanese. I just love these people:-)
It's ok :) hihihhii
Post a Comment