On Making Mistakes

"The sages do not consider that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe, rather,
that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his mistakes and continually to make a new man of himself."
~Wang Yang-Ming

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something Stupid



I don't know how to put a YouTube video in so just practicing. I am enjoying this song and the pictures of Gene Kelley. She's so pretty!

15 comments:

zonedin said...

Well I guess that worked. You click for the URL on the YouTube and then copy and paste it in at the link spot for blogger. It doesn't look like you did it right until actually posting the post.

zonedin said...

And Nancy Sinatra sings the alto line like I do, so I am paying special attention to that.

V said...

congrats!! I could watch the video, you did it VERY WELL !! LOL now you are the blogger professional :D

V said...

I know a Nancy Sinatra song, it says ... "You keep saying you got something for me ..." ^_^ hahaha and then you move your boots like this ..... aaaaand I step over you

V said...

can you sing?

V said...

so what is it you have for me?? -.-

zonedin said...

No, I cannot sing. I just love to sing. I can harmonize by ear, but I cannot read music, except that I know the voice goes up when the dot is on the high line and down when the dot is on the low line and if there is a scoop you sort of scoop the voice, if there is a period, you stop.

Did I say I have something for you? Sometimes I get distracted and it takes me a while to remember.

V said...

yes you did -.- hahaha something you call Love ....

V said...

but confess!!! :D

V said...

I would like to learn singing, it is very relaxing to me, but I lose my breath, they can teach you to breath and sing the same time I think ..... to take some lessons about it is in my list of things I wish to do :)

zonedin said...

Lessons could be helpful for me too. I know I would enjoy doing my homework:-)

zonedin said...

So I've said that I have Love for you? Is it not something you want from me? Do you want me to hate you or be indifferent to you? Would that be better?

V said...

no, I want you to love me!!! :D

zonedin said...

What is your love language? How do I show you love? Because I thought I that I was.

V said...

I don't know

Post a Comment